Us, GDPR and You.
When you access the information on this website) you are interacting, communicating and doing business with:
Bluenote EOOD Ltd
Trading Worldwide as Rise Strategies
Registered in Bulgaria, EU
Company Registration: 203858091
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to work with you, certain information is required for the purposes of assisting you in your endeavour, either as a buyer, seller or participant in any of our off market opportunities.
The information we collect is:
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Company Number
- Company Registered Address
- Company Trading Address
- Email Address
- Commercial Property Address
- Your home address in order to prepare legal documents
- Passport name, number and unique number. We take a scanned copy of this document in order to prepare legal buying or selling documentation as required by law within the jurisdiction we are operating
- Company Bank Details
The above is usually obtained from all persons active in either the purchase or sale of a business or investment.
Under your ‘right to be forgotten’ you have the right and are encouraged to request that any and all information about you is deleted and/or destroyed upon request.
Images & Video of Properties
If we are selling your commercial property as a part of the sales material we will have taken photographs and/or video of the property in order to present it for sale.
These images are used for the duration of the sale and thereafter for the purposes of marketing our company.
We may not delete these image and video files unless requested by you.
Under your ‘right to be forgotten’ you have the right and are encouraged to request that any and all images and videos are deleted and/or destroyed upon request.
When you interact with us through any of our website forms you will be expressly asked for permission for us to collect and use that data in our business interactions with you.
- By completing any of our contact form you agree to receive communication including marketing and information regarding the sale or purchase of a business from Bluenote EOOD Ltd trading as Rise Strategies.
- You understand that you can withdraw consent to receiving this information at any time.
- The data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing of the data, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority or transfer the data.
- You understand that the data provide will be kept in a secure encrypted data environment.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles, listings and posts on this site include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Sometimes for the purpose of enhancing the experience you get when you use our website, we use imaged and videos from other websites
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
None of the information you provide us through our contact forms is shared with any other party automatically, either digitally or hard copy.
If we are working as facilitators and introducers of an acquisition or sale your details may be shared by us with;
- Sharing your details with finance specialists
- Sharing your details with an interested buyer or seller of this or related businesses.
- Sharing Your Details with Lawyers for you as either a buyer or a seller of a business
- The legal person/s representing the other party to the transaction
- In addition, the law firm acting for either party may share your information with their team and appointed Notary in order to conclude the sale of purchase of the company. These companies are not connected to Bluenote Ltd and will have their own GDPR policies. Bluenote EOOD Ltd is not responsible for data once it has been passed with your permission to these other companies in the transaction process.
Emails both to you and from you
- If you send us a message via our contact forms, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and respond to future enquiries from you.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- When you send us an email, the contact of that email is kept indefinitely in order for us to respond to future enquiries from you
- As correspondence delivery proof and proof of content may be required in any legal disputes or queries we do not delete email correspondence.
How long we retain your data
Legal documentation, Power of Attorney documents, scans, and any othere documentation provided by you to us for the purposes of a sale or purchase of a company are records of the transaction and as they may be required by law in the future they will be kept indefinitely on either our servers or in hard copy, dependent on the origin of the document.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive details of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.Click here to request your private data or ask for your data to be deleted under your rights to be forgotten rights This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- If you connect with us via our online contact forms, that message is relayed via our servers to our email inbox which is managed by Googles Gmail services
- The information is not shared with any other software or third party service provider.
- Where your email comment message and/or query is regarding a matter of legal importance, we may forward the email that is received directly to ours or your legal representative to review and respond either to us directly or to also copy you in on the message and subsequent response
- . This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
- The contact information we collect in order to assist with the sale of purchase of a business will be held on our database in our offices at Bansko.
- Additionally your contact name and number may be added to our telephone contacts list in order to make contacting you simple and quick.
- Over and above password access requirements to access the contacts list on our phone, in the case of the company phone being lost or stolen, all data is erased from the phone remotely.
How we protect your data
Your data is held at our offices in Bulgaria and is on a password protected computer with separate backup hard disk each evening.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Security is always a challenge, so should that data be breached we will at the earliest time let you know through our offsite emailing system (gmail) that the problem has occurred and what remedial action is being taken re our best efforts to ensure the integrity and privacy of your data is maintained[fc id=’3′][/fc]