For over 160 years, we’ve been squarely in the thick of things…
Our offices sit less than a third of a mile from Westminster, just three streets away from Whitehall and within easy listening range of the bars, restaurants and hangouts of the movers and shakers, the Ministers, MP’s and MEP’s. The Lords, Ladies and Lobbyists. The Pollsters and Pundits, the Talking Heads and the Turncoats. The Yea-sayers, nay-sayers and doomsayers that make up our fascinating political world.
If it matters to you, it matters to us, and you’ll find it in The Local Authority Review
Why Local Authority Officers Need
The Local Authority Review
- With unparalleled connections and contacts in Westminster, St Andrews House, The Welsh Assembly and Stormont, no-one does more to keep you on top of every twist and turn of the political machine than The Local Authority Review
- No other source is better placed to tell you who’s who, what’s what, what’s next and how it affects the rising stars of Local Authorities nationwide
- No-one is closer to the breaking news that forms public opinion and forges political policy.
- No other publication fills their pages with such in-depth investigations, interviews, comments and analysis from right across the spectrum of departments, portfolios and political parties to ensure you know exactly what’s going on in even the darkest corners of the Local council panorama.
And nobody, but nobody has the journalism experience to get right to the heart of the story than our team of writers; Dave Dodd, Fiona Rose Marrs, Aliyah Bumble, Ciara chukiarla, Kait Gleeson and Michael Connor. That’s a claim very few can make.
“There is no other independent publications that speaks
so honestly and so directly,
to today’s Local Authority Offices”
- If it’s a change in policy or a change in pay, it’s In The Local Authority Review
- If it’s the rising costs of pension contributions, the affects of pay freezes on your team, your department and even your family. We’re right on it, digging deep.
- If it’s a big story on reform agendas or a small story of an imminent job move that could open an opportunity for you, we’re there, keeping you in the loop.
From rising expectations to falling morale, we know what’s important to you, to your staff and to your family
The Big Story’s That Count,
The Small Story’s That Matter
You want to go places. We have the contacts, the knowledge, the inside information and the integrity to help you get there.
There is other news, but we cover the news that matters to your career in the Civil Service.
Give The Local Authority Review a Try.
We’re just about to re-launch The Local Authority Review in an all-new format.
A glossy magazine style for easier, faster reading and no more inky fingers, no more messy folds and no more elbow wrestling on the train.
The new The Local Authority Review fits into your briefcase or satchel perfectly.
Quick, Candid, enjoyable. Reach for it, read it, close it and put it away in seconds.
Delivered right to your desk every four weeks, it’s your fastest, easiest way to stay on top of exactly what’s going on in Westminster and Whitehall.
I invite you to subscribe to The Local Authority Review today.
Give it a try, see if it’s as good as we say it is. And we will shoulder all the risk,
just in case at any time you decide that it’s not for you.
If you decide it is of no help to your day to day business, your knowledge of local authorities policy, rules and governance and your career in local authority, no problem, simply click cancel and you’ll not owe a penny.
But If it IS for you, I’d like to offer you an impressive discount.
While everyone else will be paying X, to say thank you for trying us once more, you’ll pay just X for the next x issues.
The same breaking stories, in depth evaluation, interviews, job news and dare I say it, gossip as everyone else, but for X% of the price.
But we don’t stop there.
Try it and See, 100% No Risk,
Money Back Guarantee.
To make absolutely sure that you risk nothing by giving The Local Authority Review try;
If ever you don’t feel more enlightened, more stimulated, more knowledgeable and more in control of your decisions because of the articles, reports and analysis you have read in The Local Authority Review simply cancel.
You’ll get an unquestioned refund on all issues still to go. You won’t owe a penny.
So you can say yes now, and decide later.
To start receiving the all New The Local Authority Review Magazine with your preferential price, no commitment, no risk and no way to lose, simply click below and your subscription will start as soon as the latest edition has been published.
Reserve your copy and lock in your discount today.
HOW TO ORDER HERE